206,837 Square Feet
550 Underground Spaces
- - Floor-to-ceiling glass
- - Abundant natural light and sweeping views
- - Floor plans with full floor identity in a flexible, column-free environment
- - On-site Café Strega and bike storage
- - Easy access to the Massachusetts Turnpike, Back Bay Commuter Rail, Copley, Arlington, Symphony and Mass Ave MBTA Stations
- - Underground parking garage with 550 spaces
- - 24/7 building security and on-site property management
- - Walk Score: 94
- - Transit Score: 100
- - Bike Score: 88
The New Lobby
Designed by ESI Design and the Boston office of NBBJ, the lobby includes contemporary finishes, decorative seating, new media, LED lighting, Café Strega and artwork which demonstrates the building’s role as an integral part of Boston.
Café Strega is the latest feature in the revitalized lobby. The café includes breakfast items as well as hand-crafted sandwiches and fresh salads for lunch. It is an ideal spot for tenants to pick up their breakfast or lunch on-the-go, or sit at one of the café tables. The building features an on-site fitness center with treadmills, stationary bikes and elliptical machines, as well as mats and free weights. The building also features an on-site conference facility.
Full Floor Availability
8,149 SF column-free spacing offers flexible space planning for the discerning tenant looking for a full floor identity. Floor-to-ceiling glass creates spaces flooded with natural light, 100 feet of unobstructed glass line, with breathtaking views in all directions.
Proximity to Amenities
The Back Bay is a bustling neighborhood with charm and personality drawing Bostonians and visitors year round. With the many shops on Newbury and Boylston Streets, to the fine dining establishments, to the bustling night life, 177 Huntington Avenue is ideally situated in Boston’s most fashionable neighborhoods for shopping, dining and a vibrant nightlife.